Health Information Professionals is seeking experienced Remote Inpatient and Outpatient coders. Must have secure high speed internet.
HIPjobs.net is working with an established HIM consulting company to source the best coders in the industry! These remote coding positions allow HIM professionals to have the best of both worlds: a challenging opportunity to utilize and enhance current coding skills and the convenience of working from home.
We are currently seeking experienced inpatient and outpatient remote coders to perform accurate code assignments while working remotely from a home office.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, detail-oriented and have the ability to work independently, quality conscious and be able to adapt well to change. Additional qualifications include:
- RHIA, RHIT, CCS or CPC certification
- A minimum of three (3) years coding experience in an acute care setting
- The ability to provide a secure work environment is a must
The hiring company is dedicated to providing employees with the tools needed for professional growth and to ensure a successful transition to ICD-10. We also recognize that HIM professionals are our greatest asset and in return for your talents, we offer a dynamic work environment, competitive salaries and a full benefit package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short/long-term disability, PTO, 401(K), referral bonuses and flexible schedules
- Training opportunities, yearly educational allowances and continuing education programs as well as our ICD-10 training program
- Company offers a unique approach to employee appreciation which include: birthday recognition, holiday gift selections, years of service awards and quality bonus programs
When applying for this position, please include the code HIPjobs-6088.
Please complete the brief confidential Q&A and attach your resume and refer to Job #6088 at: